Basic Website Development
In today’s highly digitized world, having a website for your business is crucial to stay relevant and competitive. A website is the digital storefront of your business that serves as the first point of contact for potential customers. It allows you to showcase your products or services, provide important information, and engage with your target audience. Without a website, your business may seem outdated and untrustworthy, which can negatively impact your brand image and credibility.
Statistics support the importance of having a website in the current market. According to a survey by Clutch, 46% of small businesses in the US still do not have a website. However, 97% of consumers search online for products or services before making a purchase. Additionally, 63% of consumers primarily use a company’s website to find and engage with businesses. These statistics indicate that not having a website can significantly limit your business’s reach and potential growth. Therefore, having a website is not only important but also necessary for businesses to succeed in the current market.
Curious what a website might cost you?
Semi-Custom Website vs. Template Website
On the other hand, a semi-custom website offers greater flexibility and customization options. While a pre-existing template may be used as a starting point, a semi-custom website allows for more extensive design changes and customization of functionality. This can include customizing the layout, adding specific features or functionality, and integrating unique branding elements.
What Makes NBMG Different
As a small business, we get it! Our team is committed to providing exceptional customer service and ensuring that our clients are completely satisfied with the end result. We start by taking the time to understand our clients’ unique needs and goals and work closely with them throughout the design and development process. We also offer structured pricing and don’t charge any large up-front fees for our website services. We have a simple monthly fee structure that provides our clients options to fit within your budget, making our services accessible to businesses of all sizes!
What Is Included With Our Basic Web Design Services
Ready To Get Started?
- When do you expect to have this website launched? Please note, the normal build time is 6 – 8 weeks depending on the complexity of the design.
- If we are redesigning your current site, what do you like or not like about the site?
- Please provide 3 sample sites that you like. It would be helpful if you could describe in detail what you like about them so we can discuss what we can and can’t do as a part of the build.
- If we are redesigning your current site, have you ever done SEO on it?
- What is the goal of the site? Lead Generation, Informational, Social, or Product Sales?
- What would really WOW you about the site?
- Do you have any specific fonts or colors that we should use?
- Do you have any images that we should use or avoid?
- As a part of our website development package, we will typically write 2 – 3 pages of content. If your website requires additional content, you have two choices. You can write the content, or we can write the content. Please note, if you need us to write the content, the cost is $99 per page which includes the basic on-site optimizations.
- What pages would you like on the website? Here are some examples:
- About Us
- Our Staff
- Services / Menu
- Commitment to Quality
- Get a Quote
- Testimonials / Reviews
- Our Products
- Calendar / Events
- Schedule Appointment
- Our Process / Setting Expectations
- Blog / Newsletter
- Our Culture
- Partnership Program
- How To
- Customer Support
- Contact Us
- Would you like a form on your site? If so, what fields need to be present? What email address should form submissions go to?
- Do we need to integrate the form(s) into a CRM? If so, please provide the login details and integration instructions.
- Do you have any membership organizations that you are a part of or charities you support?
- Do you have any awards or accolades that you would like to feature?
- If we are redesigning your current site, do we need to consolidate or get rid of any of the current pages?